We can all agree that vapers number one complain about vaping is burnt coils, which is not a fun experience and can be very annoying.. There is a few reasons to why this might occur. Usually you will get a burnt taste or harsh feeling while vaping when your coils are burnt out in conclusion vaping will not feel as smooth as it should. Sooner or later you will need to change your old coils to new ones. However, we come to you today with a few tips to how you can prolong your coil life.
- Prime your coil, first step you need to take when you change your coil is that you need to apply some juice to the middle of your coil so the cotton can absorb the juice eliminating dryness on the first hit and then let it sit for a few minutes before vaping on it.
- Work within the recommended watt for the coil you use. If you use a higher watt than recommended that usually will burn out the coils quicker.
- Do NOT let your coils dry out! Make it a routine to check on your e-juice levels and always make sure that you have enough e-juice in your tank at all times.
- Try to avoid chain vaping. If you are a vaper that usually takes a draw after draw you might want to give your vape a break and let it recover, as chain vaping can cause your coil to burn out quicker.
- Sweet juice can also destroy your coil, the sweeter the juice the faster it can kill your coils. However, good juice tend to be sweeter and it can give you up to 10 days of coil life. E-juice that has less sweetener in them can give you up to 14 days of coil life.